WEBsmall Web Design Townsville: Service You Can Trust
We build websites for small businesses in Townsville!
I’m Shaun, owner and designer at WEBsmall and I would love to help you with a quality, high-performing website for your small business. And, I would like to do it for an affordable price
Website Design Townsville
A high-performing website starts with a focused and well thought out web design. You want a website that looks great, but one that also:
- Has the necessary functionality (e.g., e-commerce, booking appointments)
- Leads visitors to take desired actions
At WEBsmall, I start by understanding your business and then developing a website that achieves all 3 of these criteria.
Townsville has a special place in my heart, and I would love to help Townsville small businesses to thrive online.
Cost of Web Design in Townsville
The cost of your website will vary depending on how complex your needs are. After contacting us, we will schedule a time to discuss your business and your website needs. We will then develop a tailored, itemised and no-obligation quote for you to consider.
However, to give you an idea of our affordable rates. Here are some hypothetical examples.
website design sample prices
Website Revamps & Ongoing Website Maintenance
I also do revamp of existing websites and ongoing website maintenance.
Domain name registration
design x 15
web design 6
The WordPress CMS
CMS stands for Content Management System. A CMS is package of code (software) that allows you to easily add, modify and remove content online. For example, Facebook runs on a Content Management System.
Today, the vast majority of websites use a CMS. WordPress is the world’s most popular CMS – and the software itself is free.
Other CMSs include:
I only do web design and work on websites using the WordPress CMS.
Beyond Web Design: Other Aspects of Online Success
Having a great website is essential to online success. Yet, on its own, it is not enough. You need to go beyond web design and get people to visit your website buy your products and services.
Essentially, there are two ways to do this:
- Search Engine Optimisation Services
- Digital Marketing Services
I can help you with both.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Services
SEO services involve me doing things that increase your chances of ranking well in Google’s organic search results. Organic results are ones that you do not pay Google for.
There are different types and aspects of SEO. My services include:
- Keyword research (finding out relevant things people are looking for)
- Competitor research (finding out who is currently ranking well and why)
- Local SEO (helping you rank for local search – e.g., psychologists Townsville)
- Scientific On-Page SEO (optimising factors on a specific web page to help it rank)
- Silo linking strategy (using links to your target webpage as votes of confidence)
- Establishing E.A.T. (expertise, authoritativeness and trustworthiness)
- Technical SEO (e.g., slow sites annoy users and site speed is a Google ranking factor)
Digital Marketing for Townsville Businesses
For your Tosnville business to succeed you need a good marketing plan. And, for your website to succeed, you need a great digital marketing strategy!
Digital marketing involves using paid online ads and services to drive leads to your website. A lead is someone who is interested in your products or services. These paid ads typically include one or both of the following:
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Search Ads (e.g., on Google)
- Social Media Ads (e.g., Facebook)